Sometimes when I’m bored, I always want play on my guitar. It’s
really fun, often when I’m playing something, I learn new songs. Since I was
about three years old, I loved music. I played the drums when I was about three
years old. Almost every day I drummed on the drums, but one day I broke my
drums. I drummed too hard. Months later my mother gave me a toyguitar and a
real Spanishguitar. So three years ago, i wanted te lo learn how to play the
guitar. My cousin learned me how to play the guitar. When I was about twelve
years old, I went to guitarlessons for three months. I had to stop ,because I
wanted to play in a movie. So I had to choose between Guitarlessons and playing
in a movie. I chose to play in a movie. That was in the past. Sometimes when I’m
bored I pick my guitar an play a song. Often I play for visitors or family, they
say I have to keep playing the guitar. That inspired me, I also got a long way
to go. So I practice every day. A week ago the school asked me to perform with
friends on a primaryschool, when I arrived at the primaryschool we had to
prepare. Minutes later we had to perform,
sometimes several children listenned to our music. This time I’ll upload a
movie.
Bye Mike
Bye Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment