Good evening
Mike
This time I’m
going to tell you about my sport. When I was about eight years, I had to find a
sport. My mother asked me if I like Karate. She saw a karate folder. So I went
to a karate dojo, I was so nervous. Every year I earned a new karate belt. In 2009 I moved to Almere, I had to find a new
Karate dojo. About two months later my
mother find a new karate dojo. I was too late to earn a new karate belt. I was
very disappointed. Karate became a little bit boring. I wanted to learn new
technics. We did always the same things. One day we did other stuff, the call
it ‘Karate match’. From that day I paid
attention to Karate match. I became more serious, my karate teacher asked me if
I like Karate match and if
I wanted to qualify a karatetournament. I said yes. It was a tournament in my neighborhood, I was nervous. I prepared myself for a match , before the match the referee checked my equipment. I was forgotten to buy my equipment. So the referee disqualify me. When I heard that , I became too angry. I could win a trophy, a few minutes later I became calm. I had lucky ,because the tournament was in my neighborhood. It was my last tournament I qualify.
I wanted to qualify a karatetournament. I said yes. It was a tournament in my neighborhood, I was nervous. I prepared myself for a match , before the match the referee checked my equipment. I was forgotten to buy my equipment. So the referee disqualify me. When I heard that , I became too angry. I could win a trophy, a few minutes later I became calm. I had lucky ,because the tournament was in my neighborhood. It was my last tournament I qualify.
Bye Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment