Sunday, October 7, 2012

How I spent my weekend


Yaw Mike

My weekend was a weird and funny weekend. On Friday I went to a boring disco. And a girlfriend texted me to come. So i came, when I entered the building I saw all my friends sitting on a big bench. I thought that my friends would dance. I hung my jacket up. And people yelled my name, a girlfriend hugged me. I danced a little bit, minutes later I had to sit . Than a girl danced on my lap. I was enjoying, butstill surprised. Later I went to home with my little brother. On saturday Georgie and William came to my house. We should practising for our crew, so we did that. We were search for a garage, but in my neighbourhood there aren’t many garages. Finally we walked to the International School Almere. We practiced there. We tried to do a back flip, but when we tried the back backflip William fell on his head.  I laughed to hard with Georgie. It was too funny to see. I fell on the ground. Minutes later we bacame serious. We filmed our dancing skills, our first film was cool. Maybe I could dance better, next time I will dance better. In our second movie Georgie launched a backflip! He complete the trick! Today I did nothing special. I did only my homework and played the guitar. Next time I’ll post a video.

Denzel

No comments:

Post a Comment