Sunday, March 3, 2013

my weekend


Hey mike
 how are you doing? I’m fine. This time i’m going totell you about my weekend. So Friday I came, later that day I went to a friendit was his birthday. I rang the bell but nobody came to open the door. I waswaiting and waiting. Five to ten minutes somebody came to open the door. I wasa little bit angry because it was cold outside. We were sitting on my friend’sroom. I was a little bit bored a few hours later we went to a boring disco, butwe were trying to do a harlem shake. I wanted to do crazy stuff but I thoughtit wasn’t a good idea. My nephew stayed in my house. The next day I woke upearly I was thinking and thinking. Later my nephew woke up and asked me a lotof things. And I replied them. Later were practising with dancing and it wasgreat. We danced azonto maybe I can upload a video. It was for fun. I thing I’mgoing to upload this videe, because I think the choreo is good. That was mystory about my weekend. From now on I’m going to post some memes to make youlaugh .

Bye mike  








1 comment:

  1. Denzel,

    Please don't forget to insert a space between words! I really like the memes, especially the one about Pokémon (big part of my youth, still a fan!!)

    Mike

    ReplyDelete