Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hey Mike

How are you? Fine? I'm really happy with my advice. But I'm not there yet. I have to carry on. When I'm grown up I want to be a Doctor or a surgeon. I want to earn a lot of money. I don't want to be broke or ask money. I want to be successful. I'm happy my parents are raising me good. My parents are expecting a lot of things. I'm lucky because my whole family is smart(mom's side). A lot of my cousins are doing VWO. My little brother and sister are smarter than me. When I noticed that I was surprised. The family from my father side is very sportive. Uhm the most I mean... I told you that I'm a karate k, I had not train for about two weeks but I'm still getting broader. That's weird but ok. I hope my class is going to be more quiet so the class become nicer. There's a lot of stress in the class many classmates hate each other. Maybe you could give us a lesson about bullying and being bullied. Maybe the class could change. Sometimes I'm missing the people of my old class. Sometimes I want that they came with me to hv2c but it didn't happened. So that's what I wanted to tell you.

Bye mike

1 comment:

  1. Denzel,

    I have a lesson about bullying, I'll see if I can use it for your level. Please not, if people are good in sports they are athletic, not sportive (you can use this when someone relaly likes sports).

    Mike

    ReplyDelete