Hey Mike
In my christmas holiday I didn't do special things. My brother, father and I tried to go to Suriname. But I felt sick. We tried it three times. The third time we flew to Suriname we had luck. We flew on Christmas Day. I felt a kind of weird. I misted my mom and sister.(they were already there yet). In the airplane I began to feel sick. I watched a few movies. I watched 'Men in black 3','The amazing Spider-Man' and 'Ted'. They were all funny. After the movies I wanted to sleep and closed my eyes. A few hours later my dad waked me up. He said that the plain was going to land. And I began to sit straight. A few minutes the airplane landed. My dad took al the luggage and we walked to the exit.My mom and sister were waiting for us. I was so happy to them again. Two weeks without them was weird. My mum drove to our home and the first thing what I did was sleeping. The next day my mum dad wanted to go to a family party. I didn't want to the party but I had to go. The party was nice but my sister and brother were annoying they wanted to home. They began to act strange and they did weird stuff. I ignored them and I danced with my mother. I told my mum about my brother and sister that they act strange and my mum said don't give them your attention. A few days I visited aunts and uncles. On one day my mother surprised me. I told about a quad right? My mum took me to her old friend and there I drove a quad. I made a lot of donuts it was fun. But a woman began to whine and I stopped. I did more in the vacation but it's too long and than I going over the limit.



Denzel,
ReplyDeleteI always like reading your blogs, especially seeing the pics! (what's up with the machete??)
Your blog was perfect, just notice that the past tenses of miss and wake up are missed (not misted) and woke up (not waked up)
Mike
PS, a pity that the afro is gone:(