Hey Mike
This time I’ll tell you about my motto’s of periode 2. From
now on I have to work harder, because I want to become a docter. That’s the reason
why I’m working so hard. So this periode I have to read more books, but I hate
reading. I learned reading when I was about 4 years old. I was very excited but
my mother gave me a ps2, and I became addicted. From that day I only wanted to
play the ps2. Sometimes I had to read a book but I never wanted to read. At
school I didn’t want to read neither, and I pretended to read. But still I did
my best at school. That’s is the reason why I’m hate reading. But everything
will be alright. This periode I’ll keep my grades high. And going to speak more
english in the Englishlessons. I’m lucky becaus English is almost the same
language as my native language. That’s why I’m so good at English but I have to
read more. My last motto is to be more serious because I’m not always serious,
I want to become more serious. Because I think it’s time to become more serious.
I hope I can make my motto’s come true, that will be great.
Bye Mike
Denzel,
ReplyDeleteA plural (meevrvoud) form of a noun (zelfstandig naamwoord) NEVER gets a '!! Zo motto's should be mottos. Did you start reading "Holes" yet?
Mike